Covid RegulationsTo attend the conference, you will need to show proof that (1) you are fully vaccinated against Covid or (2) have recovered from the illness or (3) have received a negative test result within the preceding 24 hours.
If you arrive with none of these, we can direct you to a testing station at the PH. You should book a time slot in advance (https://hochschultesting-freiburg.de/ph-freiburg/).
(If numbers worsen, the state of Baden-Württemberg may remove the third option. We will inform you if that occurs. Meanwhile, the safest policy - in more ways than one - is to get vaccinated.)
-- Masks do not need to be worn during presentations or while eating or drinking. Otherwise, they are recommended when there is not enough distance.
-- The organisation will take care of providing masks for people who do not have them.
Distance and hygiene concept
AEEE - Conference 7-9 Oct.at the PH Freiburg
on the implementation of the hygiene regulations of the state of Baden-Württemberg for the prevention of infectious diseases / SARS-CoV-2.
1. General information
- Event management: Dr. Bernd Remmele
- Type of event / Title: scientific conference
- Number of participants: approx. 70
- Location / Building: Kollegiengebäude der PH Freiburg
- Date/Time: Oct. 7-9, 2021
2.Requirements for participation in the event
- Only registered persons participate in the event.
- Their presence is recorded daily.
- Participation is only permitted with:
o Rapid antigen test / RT-PCR test, not older than 24 hours, performed in a test center or
o Proof of vaccination or
o Proof of being recoverd from Covid.
3. Measures to comply with distance and hygiene rules
- Participants shall be informed in good time of the conditions of participation.
- The name, address and email address of the participants are collected to enable the tracking of infections. The event management keeps the data after the event for a period of one month, protected from inspection by third parties. Upon request, the data shall be transmitted to the competent authorities. Immediately after expiry of the period, the data will be destroyed.
- It is ensured that the personal measures for infection protection in accordance with the state ordinance are complied with,in particular:
o Keep your distance (at least 1.5 meters)
o Wearing medical masks (surgical masks or protective masks of standards FFP2, KN95, N95) in the buildings, unless there are exceptions.
- In the area of the shared rooms, further attention is drawn to the necessary distance and hygiene measures.
- The rooms are sufficiently ventilated.
- Tables are regularly disinfected.
- The participants and event management have the opportunity to wash their hands at regular intervals.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 metres is ensured between participants by the seating arrangement.
- Cold drinks are provided in individually usable bottles.
Click here for the German version