Here is some scheduling information to help you plan your trip to the Association of European Economics Education Conference in Freiburg:
- The conference will begin at 11:00 on Thursday, October 7 with short opening remarks followed by the first keynote;
- Sessions will end on Saturday at 12:00, with lunch following. For those who are able to stay later, we offer a wine tasting from 16:00 until about 18:00.
And here is updated information on our four keynote speakers:
- Carmela Aprea (Chair of Economic and Business Education – Instructional Systems Design and Evaluation at the University of Mannheim Business School and Director of the Mannheim Institute for Financial Education);
- Dirk Loerwald (Professor for Economic Education at Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg and Scientific Director of the Institut für Ökonomische Bildung);
- Panagiota Tzamourani (Senior Economist in the Research Centre of the Deutsche Bundesbank);
- Kristof De Witte (Professor in Education Economics and Political Economy at the Faculty of Economics and Business at KU Leuven and holder of the chair in Effectiveness and Efficiency of Educational Innovations at United Nations University at Maastricht University).
Do not forget to submit your proposal: Click here.
Use your personal account to enhance your conference experience.
Greetings from the AEEE-team.